Wednesday, February 15, 2006

God's Debris

Have any of you guys heard of Scott Adams? He's the guy responsible for the Dilbert cartoons like this one:


Anyways, it turns out he's more than meets the eye. Not only is he a vegetarian (and vegan I think), but he has written one of the more amazing books that I've read in a while "God's Debris". It's actually a spiritual book if you can believe it, and it discusses God and possibilities, and I think it fits in with the Sikhi view very nicely. He also emailed it out as an ebook to all of the subscribers to his newsletter, and here it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waheguru Jee.. what a wonderful blog.

That'd be amazing, Veerjee, many thanks for that. Unfortunately, this is the time my teachers have decided to swamp me with tons of work, so it'll have to wait a while.

Many thanks!

bhull chuk maaf karan di kripaalta bakshni Maharaj
Waheguru Jee Kaa Khaalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatehh